According to the memorials in the bottom portion
of the side windows the stained glass was added in the 1905 to 1938 time
frame, further study may narrow this down. Origin of the windows has not been documented for this site but
one expert opinion, upon viewing these pictures, was that they are of German
design influence. Tradition holds that some are Austrian made.
Upon advice of a stained glass expert several attempts at finding the makers mark
was made with no results.
North Wall Back to Front
South Wall Back to Front
There are 6 more significant stained glass windows but obtaining undistorted
photographs due to their locaction is almost impossible.